Data and Insights Analyst 3-6 month Contract £200 per day
Are you an analytical thinker, with a keen eye for detail? If the answer is yes, then this may be the role for you.
You'll be responsible for delivering actionable insights, reporting on performance metrics, campaign effectiveness and using research to help inform digital strategies supporting the client's commercial teams and clients.
Your key focus will be utilising your data analytics skills to analyse large sets of display and social media data to report on advertising campaign performance for clients.
You'll feel comfortable working with large data sets and using your analytic skills to query data, and then present visually in a format that's easy to digest by non-technical colleagues
Skills and Requirements
* Google Analytics, Google Ad Manager, Celtra, Facebook Business Manager, Snapchat Ads Manager, Google Adwords, Datorama (Preferred)
* Diligent with strong attention to detail.
* Strong analytical skills
* Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
* Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritise tasks.
* Design and implement reports that track key business metrics and deliver actionable insights to key internal stakeholders. You'll work with these stakeholders to help define business reporting requirements.
* Generate and communicate actionable insights and recommendations into digestible formats that the business can easily understand and apply
* Collaborate with the rest of the marketing team to build and optimise the companies digital and social strategies
* Structure reporting and analytical plans to address briefs giving an indication of resource implications and approach.