JOB TITLE - REGIONAL CHIEF OF STAFF & CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
LOCATION - LONDON
DURATION - 6 MONTHS
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Regional Chief of Staff and Chief Operating Officer to work within a major Investment Bank. This exciting opportunity is open to an individual that is looking for a contract opportunity for an initial 6 months.
The role sits within the Legal Entity Office and Chief of Staff function in Group Operations. It has responsibility to ensure effective oversight and compliance within Group Operations for the UK regulatory Senior Manager Regime. It also provides primary support to the EMEA Head of Group Operations, leading communication, adherence to financial targets, advancing the people and culture agenda, business continuity planning and driving a variety of initiatives in support of the region and the execution of the Group Operations strategy.
- Maintain, embed and evolve our UK legal entity and regional oversight model
- Optimise staff engagement through effective communication
- Help to design and lead regional and global initiatives
- Help maintain a robust governance framework to ensure compliance with SMR regulatory requirements and regional oversight
- Develop and advance Business Continuity Planning
- Ensure effective tracking of regional financial and headcount targets
- Drive and evolve the people and culture framework across Group Operations
- Attend Governance meetings on behalf of Regional Head of Group Operations
- Maintain the Senior Manager audit trail including SharePoint site and related spot checks and quality assurance
- Produce and co-ordinate Governance meeting materials & minutes
- Capture, track and ensure effective resolution of actions from governance meetings
- Support Operations Executive Committee members with Town Halls and related communications
- Co-ordinate organisation charts and Group Operations intranet site
- Work on a variety of initiatives and projects to support the work of the Chief of Staff
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Strong influencing skills
- Works effectively across teams and actively encourages inclusivity and all types of diversity
- Strong verbal communication skills and ability to interact confidently across all levels of the organisation.
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to take information and present data in an understandable and relevant way
- Ask the right questions to be able to define and solve problems in a logical way
- Well organised, able to multitask and prioritise workload
- Detail oriented with ability to work independently
- Demonstrates a high level of integrity and professionalism
- Energetic, responsive team player with the interest to take initiative and work in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility and willingness
- Excellent co-ordination and organisational skills
- Creative / idea generator
- Project management a plus
- Highly proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
**Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities
- Chief Operating Officer
- Chief of Staff