This is an internal Recruitment / Resourcing Advisor opportunity with an expanding Financial / Accounting organisation based in The City. The business is going through massive change and growth and needs additional expertise to help them identify and onboard new talent. This is initially a 12 month contract to start at the beginning of January 2020 and our client is looking for an experienced Recruiter / Resourcer. Exposure to both Accountancy and Public sector recruitment / resourcing would be advantageous but not essential.
The main focus of this Recruitment / Resourcing Advisor role is to act as primary point of contact for Recruitment for the HR team and the wider business, as well as to provide ad hoc HR support where needed. Responsibilities will include;
• Working with senior managers and HR Business Partner to understand key resource requirements to ensure the development of resourcing strategies that meet both current and future organisational needs.
• Devising and implementing recruitment campaigns and activity within agreed deadlines ensuring that recruiting managers are properly consulted and informed.
• Acting as the recruitment expert on employee resourcing strategies, including assessment and selection tools.
• To provide innovative, cost effective and timely solutions.
• Managing and developing recruitment processes, selection, ensuring that all recruitment activity is in line with recruitment policy.
• Oversee the effective management of interviews, assessment and selection tools.
• Keeping abreast of recruitment legislation and case law, ensuring that recruitment activity meets statutory requirements and adheres to best practice.
• Evaluating and reporting progress against resourcing activity to demonstrate effectiveness and value.
• Appointing and working with 3rd party providers for the management of recruitment campaigns and the supply of interim and, where necessary, permanent appointments.
• Overseeing the use of internal and external job advertisement sites to ensure information provided is accurate and complies with site regulations/protocols.
• Manage the offer process with candidates and ensure that all recruitment and interview documentation is stored in accordance with agreed procedures.
• Working with Communications team to develop brand and oversee careers site.
• Input to resourcing strategy/policy.
• Managing secondments (internal and external).
• Coaching and training managers in interviewing skills.
• Working with other members of the HR team to ensure optimum use of technology to support efficient recruitment processes.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERTISE
• Broad knowledge and understanding of employment law and HR best practice in relation to resourcing and recruitment.
• Good understanding of diversity and equality within recruitment and selection.
• Experience of managing end to end recruitment and selection processes and candidate management in a busy environment.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, and the ability to communicate complex and technical information with clarity. Ability to communicate to a wide range of audiences.
• Understanding and experience of using selection processes including Psychometric testing.
Business Interaction, Relationships & Influencing
• Able to build effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels, to collaboratively to achieve objectives.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to use evidence and judgement to solve problems and create new approaches.
Management of Resources/Leadership Behaviours
• Being able to work in a collaborative manner.
• Tactful, diplomatic and highly confidential approach.
• Good project management skills.
• Role will impact on the efficiency of HR processes both within the HR team and across the whole of the organisation.
To apply for this opportunity or if you would like more information about it, please send your CV to Onyx Recruitment.