The role involves supplying locum staff into temporary positions within various government and private medical institutions across South Africa.
Due to the nature of this position,you must have at least 2 years agency recruitment experience (temporary or permanent).
The team has plans of expanding over the next couple of years and there will be career development opportunities.
The role is 360°. However, compliance is handled by the compliance team which frees up your time to concentrate on business development rather than being bogged down with compliance and admin. You will have access to an array of tools to help you attract the very best locums in South Africa.
Successful applicants must also have a personable character and be comfortable working in a team striving to reach team and individual targets and KPIs.
* Experienced agency recruitment (minimum 2 years’ experience)
* Evidence of delivering results
* Knowledge of South African recruitment sector
* Experience of temporary recruitment would be preferable
* Confident, professional with a relationship-based approach
* Passion for achieving consistent results
* Desire to build a successful career
* Ability to quickly assimilate new information and think on your feet