Recruitment Branch Manager Our client is one of the Sunday Times / Virgin Fastest Growing Companies in the UK and one of the largest specialist education recruiters in the UK.
They are continuing to grow and an exciting opportunity has become available to work as a Recruitment Branch Manager to join their successful and friendly team in their head office in London .
The Recruitment Branch Manager will join an award winning branch in the heart of the city just a few minutes' walk from Monument and Bank stations.
The team in London have just won Office of the Year so there has never been a better time to join and they are in the Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain, Top 20 in The Recruiter's Fast 50 and one of Sunday Times/Virgin Fast Track 100's fastest growing UK businesses!
To apply, you'll ideally currently be a Senior Recruitment Consultant or have strong management experience in Education or Social Care Recruitment.
As a billing recruitment branch manager, you'll be responsible for getting the branch up and running, with the full support and guidance of senior management.
The Recruitment Branch Manager will thrive from leading by example and will be responsible for driving the branch to its full potential. It is important that you possess the skills to motivate, inspire and develop a team.
What do they offer?
* Uncapped commission with no threshold
* Reduced working hours in school holidays
* The opportunity to increase your basic salary by hitting key milestones
* The most effective training and coaching programme in the industry
* A supportive, friendly, fun environment focussed on your success
* Further financial incentives for hitting key milestones
* Regular Michelin Stared Lunches for the Achievers Club Members
* Fantastic career and promotion opportunities
* Company run functions that celebrate success
* Extra days annual leave on your Birthday!
* A generous healthcare and benefits package after a qualifying period
* Champagne Fridays
* Industry leading commission
* Private healthcare after a qualifying period
* Discounted Gym Membership and high street discounts
What you will need to show?
* A successful billing record in agency recruitment
* Confident and resilient personality
* Great organisational skills and flawless work ethic
* Strong communication skills
* Knowledge of the education recruitment market
Competitive Salary depending on experience, Bonus & Uncapped Commission
- Branch Manager
- Social Care
- Education Recruitment