Who we are The Career Legal group is an award-winning boutique recruitment advisory firm with over 26 years’ specialist experience in the legal sector. Our breadth extends to nearly all the UK top 100 law firms, alongside leading US firms through to Intellectual Property, Patent and Trademark specialists, Chambers Sets and regional firms.
Our unique sector expertise has led to us becoming a market leader and go-to partner in legal recruitment; advising on all roles from fee-earing positions, Secretarial and Support, Marketing and BD, HR, Change, Risk and Compliance, Finance and Facilities Management.
Based in our office in the heart of the city, we are looking for a driven and organised Resourcer to join the business, supporting a recruitment team across recruitment administration, with a view of team expansion.
- Candidate attraction via LinkedIn searches and CV boards
- Phone registering/screening candidates
- Searching for client and job leads
- Reviewing and formatting CVs using the in-house style
- Uploading CVs to client portals
- Mapping target markets
- Booking candidates for registration
- Welcoming potential candidates to consultative registration meetings
- Coordinating meetings and interviews
- Uploading candidates and documentation onto the internal database system.
- Updating and maintaining spreadsheets for the team.
- Extensive diary management
- Sending out registration and interview confirmations to candidates
- Managing and uploading confidential documents
- Management of job boards - Our website; Reed; Total Jobs; Totally Legal; LSN; (LinkedIn status)
- Managing temporary assignments - booking, confirmation of assignment, reference checking.
- Monitoring compliance documents for temp & perm placed candidates
- Processing temp payroll
- Ad hoc Reception lunchtime cover
- Taking an active involvement in team meetings and updating the team
Skills / Experience Required
- Previous administration experience, ideally within a recruitment or HR environment or similar role is desirable
- Educated to degree level (desired)
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, confident, have an excellent telephone manner and be a great team player
- Personable, enthusiastic and someone eager to learn is paramount
- Excellent working knowledge of MS applications
- A genuine interest in the legal sector
This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate or administrator to step up and move into a fast paced, dynamic and professional office environment. The ideal candidate will essentially have experience of working in a similar environment and be self-motivated and highly personable. You will also be a team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills andthe ability to interact positively with all levels of candidates and clientele.We are looking for a candidate who is a fast learner and has a professional and proactive approach with strong organisational skills and attention to detail. You will need to have a methodical approach and the ability to effectively prioritise tasks to meet deadlines, and an enthusiasm and aptitude for ensuring the desired results are delivered accurately and consistently. You must also represent Career Legal and its core values, maintaining a professional outlook, attitude and appearance at all times.
This role offers strong career potential, with the opportunity to become a Professional Resourcer/Recruitment Consultant or move into the world of HR and business if so desired.