Momenta are currently looking for a reliable, organised and hard-working individual to join the Service Delivery team at their Head Office in London. You will be working in a result orientated environment which can be fast paced and is quality driven so being capable of working to a level of accuracy with processes and strict deadlines, is essential. This is a highly visible role where your contribution will not go unnoticed.
City of London - Tower 42.
Full time - 37.5 hours per week
£21-24k + benefits and performance bonus
- Responsible for answering incoming calls and deal with calls professionally and efficiently, ensuring excellent customer service at all times
- Assist with email correspondence with Momenta candidates
- Assisting with pre-employment checks as required
- Assist with booking client interviews
- Provide assessment feedback to associates and update relevant IT systems
- Format CV’s in preparation of submitting to hiring managers
- Scanning and uploading of interview forms and feedback notes, updating system user fields as required
- Ensure messages are passed on where required, all calls are returned in a timely manner and demonstrate effective use of diary system to ensure unsuccessful calls are followed up
- Ad hoc administrative duties as required to support the team and wider business
- Demonstrate positive attitude and behaviours at all times, offering assistance to your colleagues where time allows and work as part of the team at all times
Requirements and experience:
- Some previous office-based administrative experience is required
- Good general IT skills with intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Experience of using an in-house database, ATS or CRM would be beneficial
- Previous experience working in the staffing and recruitment sector would be an advantage but is not essential
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and confidence liaising with a wide range of individuals
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to offer a first class level of service to candidates and clients.
To express your interest in this opportunity, don't delay; please click Apply now.
Momenta are a market leading contractor resourcing business, offering excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career. If you have the skills and experience for this exciting role then apply today and don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join a company that provides quality resource, consulting expertise and people development for a wide range of companies in the UK and internationally.