Our client is looking for a Radiology Service Manager that will manage all the operational activities within the Radiology department to include generals, ultrasound, breast imaging, and CT, MRI and Nuclear Medicine units in order to provide a seamless imaging service to our patients and referrers.
Job Type: This is a full-time, permanent position, working 37.5 hours per week
Skills and Experience:
- DCR or BSc in Radiography or equivalent.
- Post qualification experience in radiography with a wide range of previous experience in clinical areas to include cross sectional and Nuclear Medicine.
- Experience in budgetary management as well as the assessment, selection and purchase of equipment.
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Previous management experience in a large multi-disciplinary team.
- Extensive people management experience in a large multi-disciplinary team, with previous experience of delivering transformational change. Breadth of knowledge in General, CT, MRI and Nuclear Medicine.
If this role fits your profile, please send your CV and we will contact you immediately.