£25,000-£30,000 basic salary, family environment, high-end property, excellent client market, performance-based discretionary bonuses, progression and personal development
Our client is a modern and independent Estate Agent covering all aspects of sales, lettings and property management. They offer the best training scheme to help you get started in a new and exciting career! They have a fast paced, professional and high energy working environment which encourages you to achieve your goals and increase your earning potential. This working environment helps you to spread your roots within the company. Working in an adventurous, creative and open-minded company means that you will not have a single dull day!
You will be reporting to the Head of Property Management, you will be responsible for providing a full Property Management service for the clients.
This role requires you to manage rental properties and ensure that they are constantly being maintained and acting on behalf of the clients. You are also required to be liaising between tenants, maintenance contractors and all other responsible parties to and make sure that all properties are up to high standards to maintain a warm home environment. Whilst doing that, you are also responsible for booking inspections, and inventory checks on properties before and after tenants moving in and out. The best property manager will possess the skill of problem solving! They will also be required to have good telephone manners in order to carry out their responsibilities professionally and rationally.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a rapid ability to establish relationships
- Proficient prioritizing and organizational skills
- Positive approach toward all tasks
- Pro-active and resilient individual
- Ability to effectively resolve discrepancies and complaints
- Excellent articulation and telephone manner
- UK experience in Property Management
- A graduate degree
- Experience with high-end properties
- Additional languages
- Property Manager | Renewals | Sales | Lettings | Estate Agency | Real Estate