Production Executive The Money and Pensions Service vision is everyone making the most of their money and pensions.
This new organisation brings together the free services delivered by the Money Advice Service, The Pensions Advisory Service and Pension Wise.
We are an Arms-Length organisation, sponsored by the Department for Work and Pensions, with a joint commitment to ensuring that people have access and guidance to the information they need to make effective financial decisions over their lifetime. The organisation will also engage with HM Treasury, which is responsible for policy on financial capability and debt advice. Working hand-in-hand with stakeholders throughout the UK, the Money and Pensions Service will ensure that money and pensions guidance is available to those that need it, adapting to people's changing needs throughout their lives.
We are on the hunt for a highly-creative and experienced Production Executive to join our dynamic team. You will co-ordinate, and plan all projects involving the creation of all digital media requirements. This will involve creating, building and publishing content for a variety of websites and digital platforms; managing daily updates through content management systems to keep consumers up-to-date information and advice; creating web articles supported by database functionality, graphics, video, photography and audio.
The ideal candidate for this position must be adept at using complex content and scheduling systems, comfortable tracking large amounts of information and offers a proven blend of editorial skills (copy writing, social media best practices) and technical know-how. Prior experience producing for a website or digital property is a must. Prior experience using a commercial CMS, MVT and analytics is highly desirable
You will collaborate with multiple project teams or departments to oversee the design and development of a range of digital content and campaigns, creating concepts for new designs, providing cost estimates, and ensuring all content meets requirements with exacting accuracy and quality.
To succeed in this role, the ideal candidate will possess an analytical mindset with excellent communication and presentation skills.
You will also demonstrate the ability to coordinate with clients at a variety of levels and across functions and ensure client expectations are met.
* Ensure the delivery of all work is to the highest quality - conforming to best web standards, brand and style guidelines, SEO and online usability and accessibility standards.
* Take briefs from clients and foster long-lasting relationships with them.
Aid "internal clients" in their adoption and use of CMS and scheduling tools.
* Be able to prioritise and reprioritise workload based on business priority / need.
* Manage day-to-day content uploading in a variety of content management systems
* Develop, create and deploy content across all digital outlets for the website.
* Adhere to and support the workflows and processes defined to optimise productivity. Make suggestions for continuous improvement.
* Edit and proofread a variety of content types for the website, ensuring it meets style, tone and marketing agree message requirements, as well as reflecting our brand.
* Optimise all website content for search engines, on and off site.
* Work proactively and volunteer assistance without being asked and under tight schedules.
* Identify areas of opportunity/improvement on a regular basis. Focusing on identifying and owning solutions to problems, not just articulating them.
* Manage content and image inventory, driving best practice and manage friendly URL requests across the Business
* Act as point-person and in-house "expert" for certain content publishing systems.
* Manage relationships with other teams.
* Champion the voice of the customer.
* Experience in working with Web and/or digital content
* Experience with Content Management Systems, web publishing, Adobe experience manager, target, analytics and working using workflows
* Intermediate level ability to develop standards compliant HTML code and CSS and use of design applications such as Photoshop, Fireworks
* Understanding of WC3 accessibility and usability standards
* Good knowledge of SEO and search best practice
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with top-notch spelling, grammar, proofreading and editing skills
* Meticulous attention to details; strong organizational skills
* Proven track record of success producing digital content
* Passionate about customer experience
* Familiarity with a variety of online marketing concepts, best practices and procedures
* Ability to get things done through formal channels and an informal network
* Up-to-date with the latest digital trends, techniques and technologies
* Understanding of web technologies
* Template and component design systems
* Adobe Creative suite competency
* Degree or post graduate related fields
* An organised approach with excellent attention to detail.
* Strong analytical, prioritization, problem-solving and negotiating skills.
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
* To be collaborative, open and honest with team members and stakeholders.
* To have resilience as well as confidence in order to establish. expertise as well as help drive projects through to their completion.