Product Specialist London Permanent £50,000 + Bonus + Pension (14%)
My client is a leading Insurance business operating in 100+ countries and is looking for a Product Specialist to join the team on a permanent basis.
You will work with a Product Owner on specific technology stacks. The role will be varied and on a given day you might be discussing pricing rules with the product owner, managing technical trade-offs, and reviewing the latest customer feedback on a prototype with designers.
- A training budget to develop your skills even better
- Work with the latest tech stacks
- Collaborative working environment
- Various career prospects
- Works day to day with the scrum teams clarifying business requirements
- Ensures delivery of scope, partners with scrum team
- Analyses feasibility, cost ramifications, economies, or other aspects of planned or potential programs.
- Sets the quality standard for delivery.
- Reviews test plans, accept each story and potentially features
- Participates in team demos and retrospectives to validate the quality
- Partners across functions as needed to coordinate delivery plans, testing, training and support.
- Lead problem resolution to ensure that internal and external customers receive prompt, efficient service.
- To be a champion of technology across the organisation to cultivate high business engagement and satisfaction with technology products delivered
- Previous experience in a Product position
- Strong Python experience
- Knowledge of other languages (C# is a plus) - beneficial
- Ideally educated in Engineering, Mathematics, or Computer Science
- Insurance knowledge - beneficial
Sounds interesting? Please apply immediately.
Keywords - Technical Product Specialist, Product Analyst, Product development, Product, FinTech, Insurance, underwriting, Financial Services,
Commutable from London, Berkshire, Middlesex, Surrey, Sussex, Kent, Hampshire, Essex, Cambridgeshire, Suffolk, Hertfordshire, Herts,
- Financial Services
- Product Development