Our client is a global law firm focused exclusively on disputes and investigations, often involving fraud and misconduct. Renowned for their cross-border disputes, the firm has a particular focus on financial products and services, litigation, insolvency disputes, intellectual property litigation, international judgment enforcement and asset recovery.
With more than 300 employees throughout the firm’s 13 global office locations, our client recognises the value of incorporating diverse perspectives and professional disciplines to generate the most effective solutions for clients.
Due to expansion they are now looking to hire a Pricing and Profitability Manager for their London office. The successful candidate will have previous Financial Planning & Analysis and would have previously worked in a law firm.
- Manage the financial outcome of the Account by evaluating and constructing a value-based pricing protocol
- Identify opportunities to drive incremental profit and revenue
- Track and measure the financial performance by utilizing data analytics and gathering insights from case team
- Bring competitive and industry knowledge to help with decision making process on pricing and developing alternate fee structures
- Work with Account teams to develop and track budgets for their respective Accounts aligned with Firm’s financial targets
- Support Partner and Account team manage collection, credit and investment limits
- Understand and learn the Firm’s best practices and benchmarks to support Account growth
- Collaborate with risk and business development departments to deliver integrated solution / service to the clients
- Experience in Financial Planning & Analysis and/or Legal Project Management
- Highly analytical with strong project management skills
- Law firm experience, knowledge of litigation and common fee structures
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted, you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not beenretained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.