On a search for a PMO to provide direction to achieve strategic or operational goals through collaboration and driving delivery and integration of related projects to achieve stakeholder requirements and meet organisational objectives. Enablement and delivery of project and programme execution through management of project management office and resources (time, people, budget, scope, quality).
• Assist with the process to prioritise project scheduling and delivery, and the alignment thereof to tactical and/or strategic business objectives
• Effectively implement, manage, report on and make recommendations related to talent management strategies in area of accountability
• Develop and implement people capacity plans in line with delivery and performance objectives, on budget and in partnership with specialised areas
• Ensure the review and monitoring of compliance against organisational rules, codes or practice, business ethics, internal guidelines, principles and legislation
• Control the budget for area, including the authorisation of expenditures and implementation of financial regulations
• Build and maintain relationships with clients and stakeholders that promote cross functional prioritisation, solutions and delivery
• Provide project and project progress reporting for decision making, including project appraisal, evaluation and post-implementation analysis
• Effectively manage procurement related risks to ensure no material audit findings relevant to the procurement process occurs
• Communicate a meaningful tactical context that guides and directs best practice integration and process alignment with service delivery objectives
• Ensure timeous communication on project progress and challenges in achieving project objectives to impacted stakeholders for decision making and resolution
• Design and implement relevant frameworks that adhere to organisational standards; set standards and provide relevant guidelines to ensure project delivery across applications
• Drive value realisation through identified project delivery to achieve business objectives through the scheduling and management of resources through timely and effective planning, scoping and monitoring
• Experience working in an agile environment is preferred. The person is this role will be required to sponsor and drive the Agile adoption program within the business unit.
• Experience with vendor management including commercials, contracting and managing commitments.
• Respect and appreciation for a pragmatic PMO governance framework is required – the Head of PMO will ensure active adoption of the required governance models.
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Strong stakeholder management – ability to effectively manage senior stakeholders in business and IT
• Ability to navigate an unstructured and complex environment
• Proven and effective people management skills, previous experience with line management in a matrixed environment is required
• Demonstrated perseverance and resilience
• Ability to operate at both strategic and tactical levels and balance both effectively
• Flexible to adapt to change and open to new ways of working, an ambassador to change in the environment.
Qualifications & Exp• Minimum Qualification - Completed relevant undergrad degree/diploma
• Preferred Qualification - Project management certification
• Experience - 5-7 years’ project management experience
For a confidential discussion kindly send a detailed CV to **********