People Operations Change Manager 12 month FTC (possibility to extend)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven and motivated People Operations Change Manager to be based in our London Office. The candidate will be supporting the People Strategy and Change Plans for our Paris Office. Experience of French Employment Law and Change Management are essential to this role, as well as excellent Communication Skills.
We are looking for an individual who has contactability, self-confidence and an innate need to create goodwill within others. The role requires someone who actively influences, persuades and motivates people in a confident and inspirational manner. The candidate should be a strong communicator, positive, participative, enthusiastic, optimistic, accommodating, energetic, verbal, active and capable of creating good relationships.
Qualifications & Experience
- Relevant BA/BS degree in Human Resources
- French Employment Law Course - desirable
- Have experience and excellent knowledge of French employment law.
- Experience working in the UK and France
- Excellent communication skills in native level French and English
- Experience of change management
- A people person with excellent communication skills.
- Displays a growth mindset and willingness to learn.
This role would require travel to our Paris Office.
- Change Management
- Employment Law
- Human Resources