Payroll/HR assistant - Permanent - Jewellery manufacturer Monday- Friday - 9:00-5:30pm
Office Angels East London have an amazing new role for an experienced Administrator. The role is within a friendly team and lovely location.
This is a great position for someone who has a strong administration background and looking for stability and longevity within their next role.
£25kpa with the look to increase to £28kpa after probation.
- Manage and administer in-house payroll
- Carry out all processes relating to the payroll system, ensuring all payroll deadlines are met
- Information is kept up to date and all employees are paid correctly
- Ensure all payroll related functions are processed within the deadlines i.e. P45's, P11D's and pension contributions
- Manage and respond to all matters and queries relating to payroll
- Process any employee advances subject to required approvals
- Maintain the HR system in respect of current employees, starters, leavers, transfers, salary reviews, job role changes etc.
- Create and administer offer of employment letters, contracts of employment, changes in employment letters and coordinate the issuing of company policies, procedures and letters
- Manage and coordinate employee benefit provisions updating brokers and external payroll
- Chase and log return to work forms, highlight absence issues to the HR team
- Advise employees on basic HR matters escalating to the HR team where required
- Support with new starters i.e. induction, contractual paperwork
- Provide first line support to employee and line manager HR/Payroll queries
- Manage the HR and payroll archiving including regular archiving of leavers and past payroll folders
- Manage the company car fleet, including filing information to HMRC
- Intermediate / advanced Excel skills
- Able to work within deadlines
- Excellent organisation skills
- Able to prioritise and manage own workload
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Good communicator at all levels
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy
- Payroll/HR assistant