We have an exciting opportunity for someone with a passion for Payroll to join the team!
• 3 years of experience with VIP Payroll or other Payroll software
• Matric as minimum training requirement
• Computer literate, advanced Excel knowledge
• Knowledge of legal requirements regarding Payroll
• Excellent administration skills
• Detail oriented
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Update salary register, schedule and payroll for new employees, resignations, on a monthly / weekly basis.
• Monitor debt seizure orders, savings plans, loans, miscellaneous expenses
• Reconcile Provident Fund, PAYE, UIF, SDL
• Process time schedules, calculate compensation, UIF and PAYE deductions, salaries, increases, bonuses, contractor payments.
• Calculate travel allowance, car schemes, salary packages
• Audits to ensure data integrity
• Reporting, enforcement and preparation of necessary reports.
• Assistance from staff inquiries regarding salaries and provident fund.
• Ensure that all payments are made correctly and on time.
• Print out and hand out payment slips
To apply, please submit your up to date CV, recent photograph and contactable references