Partnership Tax Accountant A leading law firms are looking for a Partnership Tax Accountant to join their Finance team based in the City of London.
Key Responsibilities for this role:
- Dealing with partners tax affairs and meeting new partners to go through new partner capital, tax reserves, drawings and setting up agency at HMRC
- Completing annual tax provision spreadsheet and journals
- Preparing partner's tax returns together with other Partnership Tax Accountant
- Organising tax payments to HMRC and posting journals for tax payments
- Tax planning for partners including relief available for pension contributions together with other Partnership Tax Accountant
- Preparing half yearly tax reserve statements for partners and release of tax reserve balances following closure of tax year together with other Partnership Tax Accountant
- You will likely be a qualified accountant with ATT, ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent or qualified by experience
- 4- 5 years of personal tax
- Ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines
- In-house in legal sector or within a Partnership
- Working knowledge of CCH software, Elite and Excel
Please contact Danielle Miller to discuss further.