Partnership Manager for the UK Salary: £60,000 - £75,000 + Bonus + shares
Do you want to be a partnership manager for one of the world’s leading tech start up brands? Can you drive partnerships from initiation to execution?
My client have developer the world’s leading smart mobility app that collaborate with the like likes of Uber. This company have been heavily backed by major VC’s and already have 520 million users world wise. The successful candidates would be part of the first group of people in the UK and would offer huge scope for progression.
Partnership Manager skills/experience
- Identify, initiate and execute partnerships for brand perceptions, quality of service and user growth
- Build key relationships with a wide range of clients
- Support business development and marketing initiatives
- Ability to work with remote teams
- Independent with the ability to execute projects with little supervision.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leader and household name! It will not disappoint!
- Business Development
- Strategic Partnerships