Online Tutoring Jobs Become a tutor on MyTutor and you can take home up to £27.50 an hour teaching GCSE and A-Level subjects from the comfort of your own home, within reaching distance of the kettle.
All tutorials happen online, so it's super flexible and there's no need to spend any time or money on travel. All you need is a laptop and a webcam and you're good to go!
We think it's the best student job around because it's...
- Flexible: You choose when, where and how much you want to tutor. This means you can earn good money without having to sacrifice your studies, hobbies or social life.
- Rewarding: Tutoring makes a huge difference to someone's life. Your work could help students gain confidence, achieve better grades and even win a place at their dream University. Plus it looks great on your CV!
- Well-paid: With the opportunity to take home up to £27.50 an hour, MyTutor pays more than your average student job (and it doesn't involve mopping up beer…)
Tutor job requirements
You don't need any previous teaching or tutoring experience to become a tutor, all we ask is:
- You've finished senior school.
- You've got an A-grade in the subject (s) you want to tutor.
- You are eligible to work in the UK and are able to register as self-employed with HMRC (Tier-4 visas can often prevent this)
- We can provide guidance and supply resources to help tutors better understand responsibilities around registering as self-employed and completing annual self-assessment in line with HMRC's requirements
Follow the link below to begin your application: