A little about us: Jobandtalent is one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe, experiencing exponential revenue growth (€48m 2017, €135m 2018, forecasted€250m+ 2019) thanks to our 'Workforce as a Service (WaaS)’ proprietary job matching platform which connects businesses and job-seekers in "recordtime".
We pride ourselves in being as much as 4x faster and 30% cheaper than traditional recruitment agencies thanks to our technology. Our platform employs tens of thousands of workers in some of the world’s best employers such as Amazon, Uber and H&M. We are headquartered in Madrid, Spain with around 500 employees across the UK, France, Spain, Germany, Sweden, Mexico and Colombia.
You’ll be joining our bright team in central London, working in one of our fastest-growing markets.
What you will do:
- Partner with internal teams: collaborate with teams throughout the jobandtalent operational flow sales recruitment training compliance payrolling invoicing. The Service Manager runs the whole service managing a team from recruitment onwards for one or more large client accounts.
- Manage a team: manage a small operations team, define tasks and allocate resources as necessary.
- Stakeholder management: foresee the needs of the assigned clients and implement actions to successfully fill their vacancies. Ability to build strong relationships with clients and provide visibility to jobandtalent leadership.
- Operational improvement: Measure the performance of the processes using the appropriate systems, tools and techniques. Improving the fulfilment process of the objectives set by the client and by Jobandtalent.
- Project management: Implement and manage the change when necessary to meet the results of the project. Minimise any risk that may arise within the selection process. Set up processes across the client’s operations, to implement creative solutions to our clients’ needs. Your daily tasks will consist of understanding the data, developing insights and reports and improve the service levels.
Requirements and skills:
- Minimum 3 years of related working experience in management consulting / operations management / strategy work in a large business or a growing startup / project manager role in logistics or industry.
- Strong excel skills to analyse data and understand metrics to support decision-making.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with different levels of management, as well as the business and technical communities.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills; demonstrated the ability to structure complex problems and develop creative reporting solutions.
- Excellent workstream and time management skills.
- Creativity and strategic thinking necessary to master both the daily hands-on analysis and the big picture reporting strategy.
What we offer:
- The chance to make an impact in one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe, you’ll find there is always room for new ideas
- A global team formed by dynamic, highly skilled and ambitious people
- A competitive salary + variable compensation
- Operations Management
- Service Management