Purpose of the job:
The On Premise marketing teams key purpose is to create, develop & deliver industry leading concepts that step change the brand awareness and sales volume within the channel. The team works closely with the sales team to maximise the opportunities through the channel and act as a bridge between brand & sales.
* Collaborate with wider team (NAMs, RMs, culture, comms & brand) to bring to life the brand image through the on premise by creating unique events and concepts.
* Consumer - Create and manage through to delivery engaging consumer concepts by working closely with Marketing manager and sales team to identify opportunities for the brand.
* Industry - Support Marketing manager to build sales engagement tools to drive relationships with owners, decision makers and venue staff. Work with sales team to identify new opportunities and tailor activity to maximise KPIs and track results to measure sales impact.
* Create sales tools & presentations that use research & insight to highlight the role of energy drinks and give the sales team the necessary support to sell in concepts.
* Ensuring Executional Excellence within the On Premise Universe
* Create and Manage all Consumption Activation requests
* National Admin Manager for Digital Posters, managing all requests/content/issues and training whilst overseeing the Ops Portal
* Monthly Co-Ordination of Consumer Collecting to plan, track and execute
* Providing On Premise Support to all events
Consumer Marketing Concepts:
* Create, develop and implement on premise marketing activities across Kick Start and Impact & Engagement priorities across the total on premise, students & festival channels bringing to life the brand at key consumer moments.
* Manage the creation and delivery of marketing activities working with NAMs & RMs to understand customer requirements to maximise impact of TTL campaigns.
Industry Marketing Concepts:
* Support in the development and delivery of an industry leading staff engagement platform that targets decision makers, managers and frontline staff with sales strategies, training and incentives.
* Create tools and systems to track & measure the channel impact of key initiatives and evolve plan to maximise investment.
* Manage channel incentives from start to finish engaging customers in WORB events helping to set sales KPIs for activity and relevant measurement tools to track results.
* Manage and oversee all performance drives within the On Premise Universe
* Work with wider marketing team to align activity with Brand, Culture & Comms.
* Support sales team in key customer meetings offering category advice and showcasing marketing activities.
* Set KPI's for channel marketing activity tracking & reporting effectiveness and making recommendations on how to improve ROI.
* Manage case study reporting for the channel monitoring updates monthly and supplying updates to the OPMT on key insights and impact of key activity.
* Develop effective relationships with NAMs, RMs, RAMs, Musketeers & NAEs spending time in trade providing direction to achieve on premise marketing strategic goals.
* In conjunction with sales team build deeper understanding of key customers agenda/strategies and align to key initiatives in order to land marketing initiatives.
* Work with 3rd party suppliers managing creative, development and delivery of marketing concepts / tools.
* 3+ year's experience in either brand marketing or agency account management.
* Understanding of outlet operations if possible.
* Excellent communication, organisational and presentation skills
Bachelor's degree preferred (business, marketing or similar).
The role does require travel across South Africa but the role will be based at the head office In Cape Town