WOW FACTOR: Seeking an experienced Office Manager to support a fast paced, super varied and busy company in the heart of the City! Must have extensive experience in a similar position managing an administration team and being the 'Go to' person within the office. Full Office Management support. Seeking a long-term career candidate as soon as possible!
JOB ROLE: Office Manager
JOB TYPE: Permanent
HOURS: 8:00am - 5:30pm
SALARY: £38,000 - £44,000* Depending on experience
LOCATION: Heart of London City!
CULTURE: Friendly, growing company, relaxed, easy going, inclusive, fast paced
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Providing full office support to 22 staff and managing team of 6 admin members direct
- Extremely varied and detailed job description
- Covering all areas within the company including but not limited to:
- Office administration - stationary, business cards, maintenance, leases, kitchen, documentation, printing scanning filing etc.
- HR - contracts of employments, new starters, HR regulations
- IT - setting up new starters, equipment, onboarding, website, any issues and problems fixed
- Secretarial tasks
- Telecoms - mobile numbers, staff phones, managing contacts
- Social events and team sessions
- Sales and Marketing
- Health and Safety
- Go to office support and full management of team
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Strong and extensive office management experience ideally 5-6 years in similar role
- Some experience with basic HR functions and duties
- Experience managing a team and directly supporting administration staff
- Must be an all-rounder, ability to juggle many tasks at once
- Self-motivated and "can do approach"
- Eager to think outside the box, better the workplace and current systems
- Role is demanding at times so cannot be affected by time pressure and stress
- Ability to mix well and socialise with the team
- Hard worker and trustworthy
- Willing to take on any task required
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line.
Advertised by Office Angels, City branch
Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy