WOW FACTOR: An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a high-profile global investment company in the heart of the city! 12 Month FTC maternity cover as an office manager to support their busy, fast paced and growing office. Professional, hard working and lovely team culture - Required to start as soon as possible - you don't want to miss the opportunity!
JOB ROLE: Office Manager (12-month FTC)
JOB TYPE: 12 Month FTC
HOURS: 8:30am - 5:30pm
SALARY: £27,000 - £32,000* Depending on experience
LOCATION: Heart of London City!
CULTURE: Global company, professional, hardworking, fast paced dynamic team
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Office manager to support the London office
- Overseeing reception duties, answering the main line, greeting visitors
- Assisting with booking meeting rooms and setting up for meetings
- Supporting the London teams with booking all travel - flights, accommodation, transport
- Diary management for the meeting rooms
- Formatting and creating presentations and documents
- Producing marketing material
- Supporting the finance team with invoicing and expenses on XERO software
- Collating receipts for credit card statements, monthly phone invoices etc
- Dealing with all office supplies, stationary and kitchen supplies
- Liasing with contractors and building management
- Arranging corporate and staff events
- Assisting with the onboarding of new starters
- Helping with IT issues and support
- Ad hoc duties
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Previous experience in similar office manager role ideally 2-3 years
- Experience or knowledge of the accounting program XERO would be beneficial
- Managerial experience, supporting office and team
- Professional, well-spoken and corporate attire
- Welcoming, friendly and personable candidate to be a face of the company
- Proactive and ability to use initiative
- Strong communicator, both verbal and written skills
- Excellent telephone manner
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line.
Advertised by Office Angels, City branch
Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy