Esports Creative House: 1) Creative esports agency and 2) Video Production
How you expect the candidate to spend their day:
- Handling basic book-keeping duties: be aware of invoices coming in, invoices paid, confirm payments via email to those who need to be paid
- Screen phone calls
- Handle all flight + hotel bookings for staff (London, Belgrade and LA in 2020)
- Organise meetings, client visits + visitors
Ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
- Enjoys video games
- Comfortable working in a fast moving environment + team
- Finance/accounting xp a plus
What are the perks of working at this company?
- Work with a highly skilled team that knows how to work hard and enjoy life
- Work for the fastest growing creative team in competitive video gaming serving incredibly exciting sports + entertainment brands
- Unlimited holidays (request, make sure your work’s covered + go)
Questions for applicants to think about:
- What do you know about esports? Do you love video games?
- Are you able to take on a challenge and deal with people (face to face and online) each day?