Our client is currently looking for an Ocean Export Booking Clerk to manage their export Full Load container shipments for their East London office. You will be working in a team and be reporting to the Line Manager. The company has offices Worldwide and is a well known shipping organisation.
Purpose of the role:
To arrange Ocean Freight Full Load container shipment from the UK and export overseas.
Duties will include:
- Place export bookings in the global in house system
- Informing customers of any extra charges incurred
- Applying for Hazardous and special cargo for export bookings
- Chasing for UCR’s
- Ensuring that invoices are raised to the client correctly
- Liaising with Transport department and Equipment
- Dealing with any queries that the customers may have with regards to their ocean freight export shipment and keeping them updated.
To be successful for the role you will need to have experience of working within ocean freight exports from the UK and have good customer service skills.
- Ocean Freight