Norwegian - Recruitment Consultant One of my clients has recently contacted me requesting Scandinavian candidates who wish to capitalize on their linguistic skills and grow their career in Recruitment Consultancy. This role will require you to speak to clients and candidates based throughout Scandinavia on a day to day basis.
Your job will include large amounts of head-hunting and networking. You will be using professional social networks such as LinkedIn. As you progress through your role you will also be expected to start managing team so strong leadership skills are looked upon highly!
You will be expected to be offered a basic salary of £22,000 + , on top of this you will be offered an uncapped commission structure meaning you're on target expected earnings will be upwards of £40,000! Alongside amazing financial rewards, you will be subject to a mentoring scheme, classroom training, and external teaching meaning you are provided with the opportunity to fully maximize your earning potential.
Recruitment Consultancy also offers unbeatable career progression in a complete meritocratic environment. Meaning that as long as you are meeting targets and doing deals you will be on track for your next promotion with the average trainee in the industry being promoted twice in the first year!
What will your day to day roles include as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant?
- Business Development
- Lead Generation
- Telecommunication Sales
- Building Client Relationships
- Candidate Management
What do you require to thrive in this role as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant?
- Strong Academic Background
- Ability to work hard and show ambition
- Ability to pick up knowledge in a new industry
- Confident and Articulate
- The skill to naturally build relationships and rapports with people
- Experience in Sales is helpful but not essential
What are the perks of this role?
- Unrivalled training programmer to ensure you have all the skills necessary to be best you can be
- Uncapped Commission package
- Fast-track career progression
- Monthly and quarterly targets and rewards for the highest achievers
- Scandinavian working hours
- Thursday and Friday drinks
- Great office atmosphere and culture
- Holiday incentives
Do you speak Dutch/Swedish/Danish and feel like this role could be for you? Click apply now and one of our consultants will get back to you as soon as possible.