Description As a current Store Manager or Assistant Manager, you will have experience leading a team and understanding the demands of what running a retail...
Published a month ago
Description We are looking for self-motivated, energetic and sales driven individuals to market and sell funeral policies for Old Mutual, Assupol and Avbob...
Published a month ago
Description Regional Sales Manager/ Sales Engineer/Proposals Engineer - Cape Town, Northern Suburbs - Market Related Looking for a Sales Engineer with a...
Published a month ago
Description We are looking for a Storeman for a Renowned Company in Port Elizabeth. Requirements: Previous picker or warehouse experience preferably in the...
Published a month ago
The National Sales and FAS Manager develops and maintains business relationships with existing and potential customers to meet commercial objectives. They will plan, direct and implements strategies to maximize sales volume and increases market share for all Cepheid products in South Africa. They will direct and ensure Field Application Specialist responsibilities are completed in the highest standard to ensure timely installations and system performance.
The National Sales and FAS Manager will drive results through their exceptional leadership skills, consistently championing and supporting a culture of continuous improvement, with an eye on reaching optimum performance through individuals and teams.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provides strategic and tactical planning to successfully manage in South Africa; deliver sales targets, monitor the success of commercial and public sector promotion campaigns and provide regular and accurate reporting.
• Manage the Field Applications Specialist Team through the Team Lead. Coach and mentor the FAS Team Lead to achieve all FAS team KPI’s and deliverables.
• Manage the Public Sector Key Account Manager and support all initiatives within this sector and Alternate market development.
• Provide Strategic leadership to the Public Sector KAM in order to grow current usage and expand menu utilization at HBDC customers
• Develop and deliver annual budgets based on achieving above market growth by product line across all sales territories.
• Ensure sales goals/forecasting/budget objectives are met through implementation of effective performance objectives, programmes, policies and key messages.
• Recruit, retain and develop a high performing and results orientated commercial and HBDC team.
• Develop and maintain a “best in class” culture, constantly maintaining a mind-set focused on recruiting top talent so that “The Best Team Wins.”
• Ensure the continuous development of all direct reports and ensure that an active retention plan is in place.
• Embrace the Danaher and Cepheid core values, and ensure all associates are actively engaged in the achievement of the growth objectives in South Africa.
• Provide leadership in measuring and improving results through a metrics-driven, continuous improvement culture.
• Provide leadership to ensure the team achieves established targets and are accountable for key performance objectives in terms of sales, market share and profitability.
• Ensure that all parts of the sales and FAS organization continually strive to increase customer satisfaction.
• Continuously drive Voice of the Customer (VOC) into all parts of the business to ensure customers’ interests are prominently positioned.
User of a printed copy of this document is responsible for using the current revision and discarding expired or obsolete revisions. Current released
version of this document resides in Agile Workplace.
Cepheid Confidential Date Printed: 9/28/2020 8:55:46 PM
• Be an advocate for the customer, product quality and for providing excellent customer solutions.
• Build strong brand awareness and preference for Cepheid products;
• Demonstrates and maintains a strong understanding of the marketplace dynamics including competitive and customer trends, monitoring scientific and related industry trends, working with key stakeholders to identify new opportunities and enhance business ventures;
• stakeholders to identify new opportunities and enhance business ventures;
• Tracks competitive market share, win/loss data and fully understand competitive selling strategies.
• Represent the organization in customer negotiations, trade shows, seminars, conferences and other official occasions
TRAINING RESPONSIBILITIES: (REQUIRED)
• Complete all assigned and required training satisfactorily and on time
• Ensure your associates attend and complete all required trainings satisfactorily and on time.
Education or Experience (in years):
Bachelor’s degree with 9+ years of experience OR
Master’s degree with 7+ years of experience
• MBA or Business postgraduate qualification preferred
Knowledge and skills:
• Significant experience within a fast-growing, complex solution-based business in a high technology product/service sector;
• Experience in the medical device, healthcare or diagnostics field is a strong advantage
• Experience in dealing with the Public Sector market at National and Provincial level in South Africa
• Ability to work collaboratively across the organization including sales, service, technical support, marketing and business management functions.
• Ability to interface with and lead a commercial team to achieve maximum results;
• Experience in developing sales and commercial marketing strategies;
• Record of substantial over achievement of goals.
• Proven record of building a strong organization; ability to manage, mentor and coach team to success
• Proven successful record in sales leadership and staff management, while functioning in a demanding, action-oriented environment. Must have proven credentials of building and leading a results focused high-performance team;
• Demonstrated strong strategic and analytical skills as well as solid business acumen
• Track record in attracting, hiring and retaining the highest quality talent
• Strong Planning, Time Management, and Financial business acumen
• Highly developed communication skills and ability to work effectively in global setup
• Ability to timely make critical decisions
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.