Are you a current Mortgage Adviser looking to benefit from quality lead opportunities?
Our client is a forward thinking mortgage brokerage and through their group company are investing in more marketing and technology to remain leaders in their field. They are keen to recruit Mortgage Advisers to join their business.
Mortgage Adviser client opportunities
They are connected to a large, independent estate agency with over 25 branches located in the London and Surrey areas, which creates quality leads for their Mortgage Advisers. They are looking for motivated Mortgage Advisers to maximise their strong lead opportunities.
Requirements to be considered as a Mortgage Adviser
- You should have CeMAP or equivalent and be a current Mortgage Adviser with good track record
- You should have a good track record of selling protection products alongside mortgages
Mortgage Adviser Benefits
- Salary of £25,000 - £32,000 plus transparent bonus structure
- Plus company benefits including car or car allowance, pension contribution, rewards and recognition, 20 days holiday increasing to 25 days + bank holidays
- Year 1 OTE of £40,000 - £45,000 and Year 2 onwards OTE of £60,000+
- All leads provided from the estate agency branch network
- 5 day working week including Saturday with day off in lieu
- Our client has a motivated team spirit with performance recognised and rewarded; as well as fast-track career progression for individuals with leadership potential
- Strong social responsibility and regularly raise thousands of pounds to support their chosen charities
- Central London
- South London
- Sunbury-on-Thames and Woking
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information.