A fast-paced provider of IT solutions seeks a Mid-Level Linux Administrator who will also serve as a member of their Dev team. The ideal candidate requires relevant experience in a similar role, strong Linux and command line experience, networking and routing, embedded systems and development boards such as Raspberry Pi as well as troubleshooting and be able to detect and resolve technical issues.
* Excellent Linux and command line experience.
* Networking and Routing knowledge.
* Embedded systems and development boards such as Raspberry Pi.
* Must know Bash Scripting.
* Troubleshooting to detect and solve technical problems.
* Demonstrate exceptional communication, problem solving and analytical skills.
* Be able to lead / advise other tech members.
* Must have own transport.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to ********** and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on http://www.datafin.com . Datafin IT Recruitment - Cape Town Jobs.