Mechanical Project Manager Are you a Mechanical Project Manager seeking a new opportunity? Do you have experience working for a tier 1 M&E contractor?
My client is a tier one M&E contractor based in Central London. They are currently seeking an experienced Mechanical Project Manager to join the business to work on projects in zones 1-3.
A competitive salary plus bonuses are on offer for the right candidate. The ideal candidate for this position will have experience working on projects between £5-£15 million. This is a great opportunity for a Project Manager who is keen to progress and succeed within their career with a well established business.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that projects are delivered to the correct specifications and required quality / industry standards
- Managing the design process as well as a team consisting of 8 managerial staff.
- Delivering design and build projects
- Planning work in a way which ensures that key milestones and completion dates are achieved
- Tender event schedules, design management strategy, project planning and Project Management systems
- Predicting cost to completion
- Financial management
- Manage sub contractors
- Fast track commercial fit out experience is essential
- Ideally a mechanical / building services qualification
- Experience running projects between £5 - £15 million M&E
- Client focused & skill to maintain relationships
- Self-motivated person
- Strong commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills
What's in for you?:
- New & stylish offices in a great location, room for progression, the chance to work for arguably the most successful contractor within their market
- Competitive salary + bonus + travel + pension
For more information please call Lily George on .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.