Lloyd Recruitment Services has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Marketing Executive looking to work for a fast-growing brand that is having a positive impact on the world.
You’ll be joining at an exciting stage of this fast-growing brand as it expands in the UK and begins to scale internationally. You’ll be part of a positive team with a 'can-do’ approach that is passionate about making a difference and committed to collaborating, constantly improving and striving to be at the forefront of sustainability - all whilst having fun too!
Our client is looking for a driven, creative and organised candidate with a real passion for learning and development. The ideal person would have a real interest and knowledge of sustainability. The purpose of the Marketing Executive role is to deliver on the company’s business development, digital marketing and brand-building goals.
You will be the tactical lead of the digital marketing strategy - doing everything from updating and improving the digital touchpoints to delivering engaging content marketing campaigns.
This is a diverse role, crossing over multiple marketing disciplines. These include search engine optimisation, digital public relations, basic web development, content creation, social media management, email marketing, analytics, data management, event management, research, administration and copywriting.
The role is a mix of remote and Central London working, so the ability to work independently and effectively is of utmost importance. You will be required to work closely with the team to ensure campaigns, marketing and communications are aligned.
What you can expect:
You will learn from the best digital marketers in the industry and be given a lot of autonomy to solve problems (with more structure at the beginning). We will give you the chance to enhance your skills in all areas of digital marketing through training sessions (in-person and online), courses, online research and the opportunity to attend conferences and events throughout the year. You will also be supported by Head of Communications to develop your communication and project management skills whilst building your sustainability knowledge.
Skills and experience:
- A passion for sustainability progress
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimum supervision
- Flexibility and a willingness to undertake varied responsibilities by working alone or as part of a team effort
- An organised and detail-oriented approach to work
- Ability to see projects through from start to finish managing time and tasks effectively
- Ability to manage heavy workloads and, at times, conflicting priorities as well as tracking progress on tasks
- Excellent typing skills with the ability to draft appropriate communications
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- A commitment to achieving digital marketing goals
- Ability to understand the big picture while working through detail-oriented and day-to-day tasks
- Experience in digital marketing is preferred but not essential. It’s more important that you are boldly curious and enthusiastic, like data sets and numbers and want to be part of a company where you’ll be more than just a cog in the wheel
- Photography, copywriting, videography, design (Adobe) and editing skills would be a bonus
- A relevant degree is preferred, but not essential
- Data Management
- Content Marketing