About Us: Recognized on the Top Company Cultures list by Entrepreneur Magazine, Sojern specializes in the traveller path to purchase data. Established in 2011, with headquarters based in the Silicon Valley of San Francisco, we have delivered over $13 billion to date by activating multi-channel branding and performance solutions on the Sojern Traveller Platform.
With teams based in Dubai, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Mexico City, New York, Omaha, Paris, Singapore, Sydney, and Istanbul we are truly working to revolutionize the online travel advertising space.
As a Business Development Representative, you will be a key player in supporting our pre-sales operations.
This is not a cold calling position! You will work alongside the team to undertake online research and identify potential new clients within the travel industry, in particular, Hotels across the UK.
Once a new client is qualified you will reach out via email and introduce Sojern using a variety of techniques including presentations, gifts, and strategic marketing projects.
Additionally, you will also be responsible for ensuring all Salesforce data is updated for example contact information, product information and schedules for the Sales team.
You will be…
- Comfortable undertaking online research to qualify leads
- A driven, self-motivated, and hungry to learn individual with at least 1 year of relevant digital media experience and/or sales experience
- Keen to build your career within digital advertising with a true passion for programmatic solutions
- An excellent communicator with strong English verbal and written skills
- Self-motivated, willing to learn new technologies and able to work independently & cross-functionally
- Ideally, have hands-on experience using Salesforce
- Able to use Excel at an intermediate level
We offer you….
- Competitive base - with bonus!
- Centrally located office - less than 2 mins walk from Farringdon station
- Private health and dental cover
- Well stocked kitchens with lots of snacks - tell us what you want and its ordered!
- 40 hours a year for volunteering
- Lots of social activities with a weekly happy hour inc. early finish on Fridays
- And… the option to travel! We offer a great scheme where we will pay for 3 nights of your holiday stay up to 300 USD (per night!) as long as you visit the local Sojern office. With offices internationally including Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong, New York, and Sydney
- Of course, as a travel partner, you will also be able to utilize our platform giving you IATA discounts, air miles, rewards… the list continues to grow!
Interested? Submit your CV today and a member of our team will be in contact for a confidential chat.
We look forward to hearing from you!
At Sojern, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Business Development
- Microsoft Excel
- Salesforce Administrator