A leading top 10 Accountancy and Business advisory firm is looking for a Marketing and Business Development Manager who will implement and measure all marketing activity with the restructering team. The client UK provides tax, audit and assurance, advisory and business outsourcing services to companies across all sectors of the economy.
Leading a team, as a Marketing and Business Development Manager within the restructering team, your role will be varied and exciting and include developing marketing plans while working closely with Partners and leadership team, making sure the marketing strategy is aligned with the overall business strategy and ensuring a strong ROI. Based in the city of London but may need to travel to other locations across the UK.
The main objectives of the Marketing and Business Development Manager role include:
- Develop and optimise all marketing and Business development activity
- Working closely with Directors and Partners to shape marketing strategy so it is aligned with revenue targets and delivers a strong ROI.
- Partnering with Marketing and Sales community to support the development of deliverable including but not limited to; thought leadership and other collateral creation, marketing & advertising
- Running & analysing various Sales reporting using CRM
- Previous Business Development experience within a top Accounting Firm is essential
- Research biased and analytical mind
- Lateral thinker
- Experience in Strategic Marketing and Business Development
- Excellent communication skills; with an ability to quickly develop customer relationships
If you would like to work for the company that believes Marketing, as an integrated corporate function is fundamental to the delivery of the business strategy, then you should apply with your CV.
- Marketing and Business Development Manager