Lettings Coordinator East London, E5 Our client is a successful Estate Agency based in East London. Due to expansion, they are recruiting a Lettings Coordinator to join their vibrant lettings team. Candidates applying should have previous experience working within the property sector within lettings or property administration. Our client is offering good benefits and parking is available.
Duties will include:
* Overseeing and Coordinating the letting of a portfolio of Properties
* Liaising with landlords and tenants regarding issues with the property
* Producing and processing all new tenancy paperwork
* Preparing tenancy agreement & renewal documents
* Liaising with contractors to ensure that any maintenance work is carried out
* Updating EPCs and Gas Safeties
* Preparing and updating property lists
* Updating internet and property portals
* Marketing properties through brochures and online
This is an excellent opportunity for a Lettings Coordinator / Property Administrator to join a growing Estate Agency and become an integral part of a thriving business. The offices are easily accessed by public transport and parking is provided. Local amenities are within walking distance.
Thank you for your application. Due to the high levels of interest in this position it is not always possible to contact you if your application is unsuccessful.
- Property Administrator
- Lettings Administrator
- Property Manager
- Property Coordinator
- Lettings coordinator