I am currently working with a well-established Estate Agency looking for a Lettings Administrator in London. The right candidate will possess lettings administration experience, experience dealing with tenancy agreements as well as possessing exceptional customer service skills.
- Providing support to the sales team.
- Answering the phones, book in surveys etc, book in sales valuations, register sales applicants.
- Managing new instructions; draft up T&C's, instruction agreement and collect money laundering documents, organising take on's for the sales team, arranging photographs, floorplan, EPC, writing property descriptions, putting brochures together.
- Writing market valuation letters.
- Paperwork - eg: issuing offer rejected letters/ sales memorandums/ exchange letters and invoices
- Managing staff holidays and logging any sickness etc.
- Managing all staff cars and staff phones
- Managing and renewing office memberships (i.e: ARLA, TPO, NFOPP, MNAEA, LRS, CMP, Property Mark, ICO, MRL).
- Managing Rightmove/ On the Market.
- Managing Business Rates
- Marketing; submitting articles, editorial pieces and features to Magazines.
- All branding work.
- Banking, paying and managing invoices.
- Managing the website.
- Managing the electricity account for both offices, water account, air con,
- Managing sales keys.
- Ordering stationary, coffee, bins etc.
- Managing feedback Helphound reviews and Google.
- Offering support to all staff.
- Supporting Directors with their personal admin.
The ideal candidate will have a keen passion and interest for a career within property as well as an enthusiastic and engaging personality.
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000
If you would like to know more about this exciting position, please apply now or contact Grace Dowd at Deverell Smith: