We are at a crucial stage of growth and are now looking to expand our German division in London. We are open to speak to recruiters at all levels of experience, including resourcers, who may be interested in joining our progressive and supportive team.
RedLaw are expanding internationally so this is an exciting time to join. You will be recruiting in the German legal market from our HQ in London.
Requirements for this role:
- You will be a fluent German speaker (native preferable)
- Have a willingness to travel to Germany on a regular basis
- Previous recruitment experience is preferable, but not a mandatory requirement for this role
- To demonstrate a keen interest and enthusiasm to learn about our clients' business
- Passionate about fostering relationships with clients
- To be a 'team-player’ and champion of our company values
- Good knowledge of German culture and regions
- Outstanding communication skills
At RedLaw, we offer an open, fun, inspired and rewarding working environment that supports and nurtures; a culture which offers so much more than other recruiters.
We believe that a successful business is built with a happy workforce. With a mutual trust, our employees enjoy flexibility and freedom of control within their roles. We provide all the tools and training to enable each of our employees to succeed. Opportunity to progress is boundless; as a small company RedLaw provides real scope for fast career development.
What we can offer:
- Competitive base salary and uncapped commission
- Career development plan and excellent career progression
- Flexible Working
- Regular incentives
- Fresh fruit daily
- Additional day off for your birthday and work anniversary
- Legal Recruitment