L&D Administrator - 23k - City - Insurance ROLE SUMMARY
This role provides efficient learning and development administrative support to the HR department and is managed by the L&D Manager. The required level of proficiency will be gained through a combination of formal on the job learning and development to understand the importance of maintaining learning and development records, recording data accurately and providing excellent customer service to our internal and external stakeholders, to provide a comprehensive L&D programme to the business. The role holder needs to be a self-motivated, organised individual who is proactive, able to use their initiative and looking to develop their career in HR and learning and development.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Able to follow documented processes and procedures for event planning and recording data.
- Operating knowledge of Computer systems.
- Ability to problem solve using policies and procedures.
- Familiar with social media platforms to promote the employer brand.
- Experience of building strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Ability to manage multiple work streams.
- Ability to analyse and identify key information.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient knowledge of computer systems, including MSOffice.
- Attainment of HR Certificate Level 3.
COMPETENCIES - Level 1
·Accurate Data and Management of Information
·Communicating and Influencing Skills
·Communicating and Influencing
- Information Seeking
- Planning and Organising
- Professional Development
- Relationship Building
- Team Working
LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT
Internal structured learning:
·Personal Effectiveness Programme - agreed workshops
·HR Certificate Level 3