Graduated and unsure what to do next? Want to work with brands such as, Rightmove, John Lewis, Gousto, Ebay and DAZN? Want to work with forward thinking individuals? Wanting a career with commission opportunities on top of your basic salary? Seeking a start date imminently? If YES to any of these questions.
Have you considered a Graduate Recruitment role?
The Client: A specialist insight recruitment company, resourcing top talent with market research, insights, and analytics skills.
- Located in London (Central London)
- 24k basic + uncapped comms. OTE £35k-40k 1st year, £60k year 2, £85K + year 3
- Sector: Market research, Insight and Strategy.
- Excellent company culture- Family feel, Professional, Social and value lead.
- Established in 2002, 7 people, looking to grow to 25 in 3 years.
- Offering traditional recruitment service, market research, all industry sectors on the clientside, recruit all experience levels.
- Intensive in-house training program
- Mission & Values build long term relationships with both candidates and clients and provide a genuine consultancy-based service.
Rewards and Perks of being a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Industry leading commission structure and quarterly bonuses
- Early finish Friday’s
- Promotional Holidays
- Annual Incentive Trips
Characteristics of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Hard working
- Money Motivated
What recruitment can offer a Graduate:
- Provide exposure to client development
- Train you to be a consultative salesperson
- Facilitate you to be in control of your earnings
- Build a successful career with prospect of becoming a Director in 5 years
- Forward Thinking
- Graduate Recruitment