Are you interested in starting your career in a practice that specialises in Music and Entertainment?
Do you see yourself working in the City of London?
If so, this accountancy firm are looking for new additions to their rapidly growing team!
Having recently completed your degree, your responsibilities will be:
- Raising sales invoices and receipt processing
- Credit control
- Processing purchase invoices
- Analysis and processing of expenses
- Processing payroll reports
- Commission reporting
- VAT returns and EC sales reporting
You will also be required to:
- Commit to study for AAT
- Have strong organisation skills
- Flexibility in approach
- Be eager to learn
- Have desire to build a long-term career
- Hold at least Grade B or above in GCSE English and Maths
If the above applies to you, please apply at your earliest convenience.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database and contact you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please click here.