Our client is a global law firm focused exclusively on disputes and investigations, often involving fraud and misconduct. Renowned for their cross-border disputes, the firm has a particular focus on financial products and services, litigation, insolvency disputes, intellectual property litigation, international judgment enforcement and asset recovery.
With more than 300 employees throughout the firm’s 13 global office locations, our client recognises the value of incorporating diverse perspectives and professional disciplines to generate the most effective solutions for clients.
Due to expansion they are now looking to hire a Junior Account Manager for their London office. The main responsibilities of this role are to perform a number of day-to-day research and reporting functions assigned by the Pricing and Profitability Managers. Projects can include data reporting, data analysis, maintaining various databases, generating reports, developing client budgets, monitoring client financial metrics, and collaborating with other departments. The successful candidate will have previously worked in a Law firm and be proficient is Microsoft Excel.
- Assisting with the maintenance and ensuring the integrity of data/information
- Tracking budgets, credit and investment limits
- Drafting correspondence at the direction of Pricing and Profitability Managers
- Understand and learn the Firm’s best practices and benchmarks to support the team
- Identifying discrepancies in data received from various resources, requests clarifications, or advises supervisor of issues related to data, and performs data verification routines in accordance with department procedures
- Performing research and works with subject matter experts for guidance to complete project related assignments
- Following and maintaining the established data related process while providing recommendations for improvement or enhancement
- Capable of working independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees
- Legal experience preferred
- Able to quickly learn new software applications and adapt to project related process changes
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted, you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful, and your details have not beenretained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.