Japanese Speaker Customer Service Representative Job Type: Permanent (full-time), 40 hours per week.
Location: Central London
Start date: As soon as possible
Salary: £25,000 + bonus and benefits
We are looking for a passionate, motivated and resourceful Japanese speaker, ideally with experience in Customer Service, with a preference or interest in the travel industry. Our client is a leading luxury client services provider based in Central London. The company is offering a modern, friendly and vibrant environment with the possibility to develop a rewarding career.
As a Customer Service Representative, your main goal will be to deliver exceptional customer service to ensure that clients have the best experience each time they call. You will handle a high volume of calls and will engage with the customers to understand their needs, interests and requirements to transfer the call to the right department and consultant. You will be trained to have a great understanding of the clients' requirements and will thrive to meet and exceed client's expectations.
Within others, your main responsibilities will be:
- Proactively deliver an exceptional customer service to a wide network of high profile clients within the agreed deadlines
- Establish clear, detailed and thorough client briefs
- Always go above and beyond client requests
- Daily management of internal client database
- Ensuring ongoing client satisfaction by managing client expectations and resolving complaints
Skills and experience required:
- Fluent in Japanese and English
- Strong customer service experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task in a busy and dynamic work environment
- Proactive and resourceful approach to tasks
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office package
- Passion for high standard service delivery
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
- Customer Support