The Client Our client is a large not-for-profit organisation looking for an IT Systems Manager to lead from the front in terms of applications development and the roll out of agile working.
As an IT Systems Manager you will be required to:
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure any application development coincides with the overall IT Strategy.
- Acting as the first point of contact for the business on any potential applications
- Implement new projects in line with the overall strategy
- Liaise with key stakeholders and 3rd party suppliers
- Update and improve internal policies and procedures along with creating new ones
- Knowledge of applications and the full development cycle
- Competent understanding of Cloud and Microsoft Technologies
- Ability to confidently liaise with third party suppliers and outsourced IT Functions
- Must have experience with MS SQL and Access
- Charity, Housing or Not-for-Profit experience is essential for this position
What you get in return
- £60,000 salary plus benefits
- Flexible Working
- 30 days annual leave
What you need to do now
Please click apply or send your CV directly or give me a call on
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.
- IT Systems