The role The Change Management department is a company department currently within ITS. It encapsulates a team of Project Managers, Business Analysts, Test Analysts and the PMO. The Business Analyst team support Business and IT projects from idea through to implementation where the project is successfully approved. The Business Analysts support the stakeholders in preparing appropriate business case submissions which are submitted via PMO to a monthly Portfolio Direction Group (PDG) which controls the project pipeline; agreeing priorities based upon business need and resource capacity.
Within Quality Management will be responsible for Process, Testing and Release Management for company ITS. This role mainly focus on Test and Release Management, Supplier/vendor and & Financial management with a strong and direct relation to process and operational management. Ideally, all aspects the test organisation works hand in hand with partners to seamlessly provide the services
- End to end Project lifecycle Test Standard definition
- End to end development & implementation of Project lifecycle Release Framework
- End to end Test & Release Process development ownership & measurement
- Ensure process changes are appropriate, documented and implemented as required
- Test & Release Process performance reporting
- Develop and deliver Release tool implementation
SLA Management & reporting.
- Ensures agreed service levels are met by managing partner programs and monitoring delivery.
- Manage the outcomes of service delivery and implement impact mitigation, improvements and communication plans if targets are not met
- Support development the relevant KPI framework
- Ensure the partners meet company requirements according to the relevant contracts.
- Support the assessment of financial impacts of decisions in close co-operation with the relevant departments
- Support the review and update of service elements in the contract
Customer Relationship Management
- Develop and maintain key relationships with relevant peers.
- Ensure that business needs are met by arranging regular customer feedback
- Ensure service optimisation by involving the internal customer where applicable
- Provide performance reporting (including financials)
- Advise management in conflict escalations by supplying facts and figures
- Manage the expectations of each stakeholder
- Acting Budget owner of relevant line items
- Accountable for delivery within budget internal & external costs
- Initiate & Manage cost reduction initiatives
- Budget forecasting
- Responsibility for Test analysts
- Coaching/mentoring to aid individual and team performance
- Performance management reviews
- Manage Service Delivery status reporting for testing projects in line with agreed templates and process.
- Management of Demand and Test Estimation
- Define and get reports on KPI's as to the performance of the TCoE from vendors
- Resource forecast agreement and ensuring maximum utilisation
- Liaise with testing vendors to ensure estimation, planning and test coverage are correct
- Identify testing synergies and rationalise testing strategy and methodology to ensure efficiencies are achieved
- Possess an in depth working knowledge of testing concepts, phases, testing tools
- Integrate TCoE with the finance/PMO, CMMi and ITIL Service Transition processes.
Skills & experience
- Test industry experience preferably insurance and/or IT/software development
- Technical knowledge in the field of insurance and IT
- Knowledge and experience in the field of testing
- Ability to appraise performance of service delivery
- Conflict resolution skills
- Financial/ cost-management skills (budgeting/ costing/ asset management)
- Strong business awareness, comfortable working with senior management
- Experience in the implementation of Test management services & improvement frameworks
- Stakeholder Engagement & Change management skills (ability to drive and deliver initiatives)
- Understanding of business effort required to support implementation of an effective improvement/change under governance and sponsorship.