IT Business Analyst Sanderson Recruitment Slough £30,000 - £35,000
Our client is a captive finance company offering finance solutions to car dealerships, private and business customers.
They are looking for an ambitious Business Analyst to join their growing team. The IT Business Analyst will support the IT Lead Business Analyst to define and deliver IT and business process changes within their area of the organisation.
- Produce clear and detailed documentation of operational business requirements, including functional and non-functional requirements and definition of test plans
- Work with the IT Operations team and business stakeholders to establish service design and service levels for new or changed IT systems/services/applications
- Create and maintain a library of business process documentation, and actively promote simplification and automation of business processes
- Provide technical application second line support for incidents raised via the IT Service Desk that cannot be resolved by first line support
As a Business Analyst you will have:
- Good understanding of IT applications and services, with technical IT background, ideally in the financial services/automotive sector
- Basic understanding of ITIL Service Strategy and Service Transition processes, ideally at least ITIL Foundation certified
- Practical experience of business analysis and process mapping techniques. Qualified or prepared to work towards ISEB Diploma in Business Analysis; Six Sigma belt/Lean certification would be an added bonus
- Practical understanding of IT project, programme and portfolio management; experience of Agile methods would be advantageous
- Expertise within the software development life cycle, including analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of software applications
For more information please get in touch with Edward Morley-Smith on or email