- In charge of complete recruitment lifecycle
- Manage job portals including writing and posting of job adverts
- Compile job specifications and internal adverts
- Source, screen and shortlist potential candidates
- Interview coordination and attendance
- MIE / Lexis Nexis and reference checks
- Arrange psychometric and simulator assessments
- Compile feedback and/or rejection letters
- Prepare and extend employment contracts
- Prepare addendums to employment contracts as required
- Open and administrate employee files
- Maintain all pertinent application and interview data
- In charge of employee orientation / induction
- Ad hoc duties as and when required.
- Grade 12
- Relevant qualification preferred
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal & written)
- Good knowledge and understanding of a computer and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Strong administration expertise.
- Three (3) to five (5) years’ recruitment experience managing the full recruitment lifecycle (preferably internal recruitment processes)
- Proven experience working on multiple vacancies with tight deadlines.
- Great attitude with a loving heart
- Well-groomed and immaculate appearance
- Attentive and professional in conduct
- Proactive self-started capable to function with limited supervision
- Deadline driven
- Able to cope with continuous pressure and deadlines.