Travelers Syndicate Management and Syndicate 5000 provide highly specialised insurance solutions for clients throughout the world and in a wide variety of industry sectors. We are looking for an Operations Associate to join our Syndicate Operations team in London to help provide a high standard of operational support to our Underwriters and other areas of the business.
We are looking for someone with good attention to detail and who can work with minimal supervision to join our team in London on a Fixed Term contract to June 2020. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to gain experience in the insurance industry.
On a day to day basis you'll be;
- Providing other teams within Travelers with information to enable the delivery of New Business and Renewal terms.
- Deliver support service to Brokers and Insured's around their polices and service enquiries
- Input underwriting and account data to the various systems.
- Resolve problems for and provide superior service to internal and external customers
- Inputting and setting up quotes, analyising data and reports
We aim to offer an inclusive and flexible approach to how and when you work, as well as good work-life benefits. We are happy to discuss all types of flexible working with you, when you join us for your interview. While we may not be able to accommodate exactly what you want, we are always open to having the conversation.