This role can be described as generalist due to the wide variety of duties that you will undertake - no two days will feel the same. From on boarding to HR projects, this role will require initiative, attention to detail and the ability to multitask.
Our client has an international presence and is continuing to grow at exceptional rates. On an average day, our client trades over £13 billion worth of equities, with over 800 employees globally helping to the support the expanding business.
- Coordinate all aspects of employee on-boarding process from background checks to orientation, including preparation of new hire packages and documents in preparation for on-boarding process.
- Maintain and update the relevant HR databases and ensure records are accurate.
- Assist in benefit administration, including communication, enrolment, and status changes.
- Respond to employee queries and field to other team members as appropriate.
- Assist with both HR and company-wide projects and initiatives.
- Maintain the highest levels of internal and external confidentiality.
- General support in all day-to-day administrative tasks, such as scheduling, copying, filing, tracking of invoices, etc.
- Any other ad hoc duties as required.
The ideal candidate will have a 2:1 or above degree, with at least 6 months HR experience. The ability to handle competing priorities and to work effectively in a challenging, fast-paced environment is also critical, so the successful candidate will be able to organise their time efficiently and use initiative to cope with the demands of the role. Self motivation and attention to detail are also important qualities.
Our client is offering the candidate the opportunity to join an expanding trading firm based in a modern office the City of London. Your voice and opinion is encouraged, so the ability to contribute and take ownership in your work is something unique that our client offers. Along with a competitive salary and a discretionary bonus, employees are entitled to free breakfast and lunch and a free Virgin gym membership. Travel, Health and dental insurance for entire family and a Pension - 6% matched up to 12% are also inclusive of the amazing benefits our client offers!
- attention to detail
- Communication skills
- willingness to learn
- initiative taking