Are you a HR Career Advisor looking for a new contract or do you have HR/recruitment experience and looking for a new role?
Do you want the opportunity to work for a Fortune Global 500 company based in London?
Advantage Resourcing has an exciting opportunity for a HR Career Advisor to work a 12-month contract based in London.
This opportunity sits within the Talent Supply Chain team, which provides high-touch support to the employees in a Resource Pool on an ongoing basis. You will be responsible for balancing and finding the right assignment to support individual skills, career development and preferences while also ensuring that all client demand is filled and targets met.
The HR Career Advisor role will consist of:
* Work with Career Counsellors to support individual's skill and career development
* Advertising vacancies and shortlisting candidates
* Identify and propose the right talent from a resource pool and coach them through the process
* Balancing finding the right assignment to support individual skills, career development and preferences while also ensuring that all client demand is filled
The successful HR Career Advisor will have:
* HR and/or Recruitment experience
* Experience of supply/demand and/or resource management processes
* Excellent coordination and administration skills
* Strong IT and systems skills
* Ability to work on own initiative
* Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisation skills
Please note the advertised day rate of £130 is an Umbrella rate, the equivalent PAYE rate is £98.89.
For more information please contact Sammie Hurley at Advantage Resourcing on (0161) 871 8262. The internal reference number of this vacancy is 830368.
Please note that due to the high number of applications it is not always possible to provide detailed feedback to all candidates, please accept my apologies for this.
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.
- Front End
- Computer Skills
- Customer Relationship Management
- Industrial/ Manufacturing Engineer