HR Administrator (Telecommunication)
Our client in the Telecommunication industry is looking for an HR Administrator
• Responsible to assist in all HR services within the Company.
• The HR Administrator must liaise closely with the HR Outsourcing Partner and all other departments within the Company e.g. Finance, Operations, Sales etc.
• Liaise with Outsourcing Partner on a day to day basis in terms of all HR tasks and deadlines
• Report to the BOD on any HR related tasks as and when required
• Updating and maintaining of HR Policies and related policies and Procedures, in conjunction with Outsourcing Partner
• Recruitment and Selection process for all vacancies. Liaise closely with HOD’s. Establish relationships with recruitment agencies and maintain the preferred supplier list
• Preparation of Employment Offers
• Preparation of Employment Contracts for new employees and/or changes in conditions of employment
• Induction of new employees, in conjunction with HOD’s
• Prepare all relevant contracts/ agreements e.g. Training Agreements / Loan Agreements etc.
• Probation process for new employees – manage process from start to completion;
• Maintain Employee Files and all relevant HR documentation;
• Prepare monthly payroll data and send to the Outsourcing Partner, inclusive of gathering monthly overtime sheets, commission sheets, staff changes etc.
• Present payroll to EXCO for sign-off
• Act as liaison between employees and Outsourcing Partner
• Manage time and attendance for all employees – ensure it is updated monthly on ESS
• Always manage leave reconciliations and ensure accurate balances
• Prepare and send WSP/ATR data to the Outsourcing Partner for submission on yearly basis, for all companies
• Maintain training register for all training done per employee on a monthly basis
• Prepare and send EE Reporting as stipulated by Department of Labor to Outsourcing Partner for submission on a yearly basis
• Responsible for all Industrial Relations (in conjunction with Outsourcing Partner) including, but not limited to
• Disciplinary Action
• Performance Management
• Any administrative HR related tasks from time to time
• Prepare data for the submission of ROE annually for all companies, to be submitted to the Outsourcing Partner
• Report to BOD on staff requests; issues or any relevant matters
• Always maintain accurate staff list with all relevant staff details
• Provide employee information to relevant parties as and when requested e.g. staff information for tender submissions
• Liaise closely with the SHEQ Officer as and when needed.
• Valid Driver’s License with own transport
• Relevant Human Resource Administration qualification
• More than 5 years’ working experience as HR Administrator
• Microsoft Office Suite – Intermediate Level
• VIP Payroll, capturing and overseeing.
• Must have good knowledge of Tax Laws.
• ERP/ HR System Experience
• SDF Facilitator
• Honest and reliable
• Loyal and hardworking
• Good knowledge of Basic Conditions of Employment, Labor Relations Act, Employment Equity Act, Skills Development Act etc.
• Passionate about HR and employees
Send your CV and latest pay slip to --------Please upload your CV here--------
ATripleA Recruitment and Temps
#ATripleA #recruitment #vacancy # HR # Administrator