Our client is a well respected Luxury FMCG/Tea company that believe in the quality of the Tea and bringing back the greatness of tea to people. They work with many high end hotels, restaurants and other hospitality venues who represent their product in the UK and throughout many countries of the world.
They are looking to maximize their exceptional global sales potential with the appointment of a creative and visionary Head of Sales, UK. This is the pivotal sales leadership role within the business. While the ultimate responsibility is UK sales performance, the Head of Sales UK may also take part in assisting with global sales initiatives.
This is a unique and rare opportunity for a driven individual to join the company and further cement their growing reputation as the world’s leading luxury tea brands.
- Driving UK sales, with particular focus on the luxury hotel, retail and gifting markets.
- Securing major new contracts such as a global hotel chain or supermarket brand.
- Co-ordinating and reporting the global sales.
- Designing and implementing sales processes and systems.
- Lead, coach and develop the UK sales team with the proven ability to identify talent.
- Create a disciplined and structured sales environment whilst also giving the UK sales team autonomy to operate
- Senior level experience within a premium brand in the FMCG or Hospitality sector.
- A significant network of contacts in HoReCa.
- Developing Gifting market.
- They are a rapidly growing entrepreneurial business with an evolving structure. We are looking for candidates who thrive in this environment.
- Must have a proven track record of success.
- An inspirational leader who is as skilled at personally landing a new contract with leading hotels chain.
- The candidate must believe wholeheartedly in the vision "To restore the glory of tea"
- Highly creative and innovative thinker but also the structure and discipline to put meaningful sales processes into place.
- Team Player
- Impeccable personal integrity, with genuine humility combined with huge drive.
- Respectful nature who will seamlessly integrate into all levels of staff.
- Able to have a long-term vision focused on the growth of the business, rather than a short-term individualistic approach.